SHIFT4 SHIFT4

Excellent work, TechLeSSWaYz! I expected nothing less from you. Congratulations on the Daily 2nd Place, too. You've earned it! I'm excited to see what else you have up your sleeve!

Also, thanks for the shout-out in the Author Comments :)

Take care!
~Schrader

TechLeSSWaYz responds:

Thank you! Keep making those awesome tracks for me :) lol

SHIFT3 SHIFT3

Great job man! I'm really digging the SHIFT series! Congrats on the Daily Pick!

TechLeSSWaYz responds:

Thank you! I might need a song from you for SHIFT4 lol !

SHIFT SHIFT

Awesome!! I loved it! Congratulations on the Daily Feature!

TechLeSSWaYz responds:

Thanks! ALl thank to you and your awesome track! :)

Leo & Satan IV Leo & Satan IV

Liked it!

I love this series and I hope you continue to make new episodes. The faces you create are sooooo damn funny on the stop shots. This deserves more credit than what I have seen below. But, everyone has their own tastes and doesn't always come into agreement. On the other hand, the average scores are still high as shit so Im sure you fellas aren't worrying too much about it. Great job on this piece. These will live on and I will continue to watch them. Thanks for the awesome show guys!

Grand Theft Awesome Grand Theft Awesome

Fucking funny!

Man you are a genius. You covered all of the things that piss me off in this game. From being alive in the water when you'd rather be dead to the vehicles spawning in midair. This is some funny shit bro. Great job!

Salad Fingers - Rebirth Salad Fingers - Rebirth

Great Job!

I liked the 3d touch to it. It brought out the creepyness more. Great job!

God of War 2 Theme God of War 2 Theme

Nice!

Very funny. Didn't think that was what it really said lol. Nice translations!

Leo & Satan II Leo & Satan II

HAHAHA

THat was some funny shit! GREAT JOB!

Tarboy Tarboy

Awesome!

That was amazing! Great job!

Geeyick's Nightmare Geeyick's Nightmare

LOL

I thought it was funny as fuck. I know that you didn't put that much into the animation, but that made it even better. Great job! 5/5 10/10

MKFP-lennychuckles responds:

Thanks dude ... I really neeed to go back in to animating,do, maybe worse , maybe better stuff , haha, I am so glad you like it . In fact I didnt know it could pass the portal, haha, awesome :D I am glad the surreal/ bad hilarius stuff fans are still here :D ....
I havent posted anything here for ... at least .... three years ...

Okay, Have a nice day :3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!1