Radioactive-Decay: Day1 Radioactive-Decay: Day1

Your attention to detail is very impressive. You painted a wonderful 8-bit replica of one of my favorite first person shooters. The dialog (My favorite: "They're waiting for you Jordan, in the tessst chamberrr") and scenes brought a great amount of memories back. The only bug that stuck out to me was that the enemies/items would respawn after reentering an already discovered area. I really appreciate what you are doing with this project and I hope to see more!

UnrealCanine responds:

I'm not sure if I could have non-respawning enemies without adding to the save file

Cuboy: Cubeture 2 Cuboy: Cubeture 2

Great game! Loved the "whining over swords" part as well as everything else in the game. Keep up the great work!

4 IN 1: Story Generator 4 IN 1: Story Generator

Awesome!

This was very creative. I love how you brought the feeling of a Mad-Lib to Newgrounds. This games seems like a genius plan to interact with the community. Tons people posting their own stories through the reviews = genius. I'm honored to have a piece of my music in this game. Good luck in the future!

~Schrader1234

Little-Rena responds:

Thanks :)

Glad you enjoyed the reviews too, lol.

Take a Walk. Take a Walk.

Good Game!

Its pretty fun and relaxing. I enjoyed the music and the concept of the game as well. Overall, I think you did a wonderful job with this game. Congrats!

1M5K 1M5K

Pretty good!

I enjoyed the gameplay, but it seemed to short. I know how difficult it is to make something like this, but I wish it was just longer and had more to do. But, overall, I think you have a lot of potential in making games. Great job! Glad to hear my songs on here too! Thanks.

Newgrounds Desktop Radio Newgrounds Desktop Radio

Nice!

This is an awesome application. Great job!

PoderOdunk responds:

Thanks - glad you enjoy it!

Pyroscape 2 Pyroscape 2

Fucking awesome!

That was a really great game guys. I hope you make another one like this!

Fro responds:

I hope so too!

Chibi Knight Chibi Knight

Great game!

I loved the game guys. Great work! I just wish it was longer so I could keep on playing!

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

So Addicting!

This game is a amazing! I cant stop playing it!

Project Flame [demo2] Project Flame [demo2]

Great game!

This game has a lot of potential. I can't wait to see the full game. It reminds me of Metroid a lot. Again, great job on this!