SHIFT4 SHIFT4

Excellent work, TechLeSSWaYz! I expected nothing less from you. Congratulations on the Daily 2nd Place, too. You've earned it! I'm excited to see what else you have up your sleeve!

Also, thanks for the shout-out in the Author Comments :)

Take care!
~Schrader

TechLeSSWaYz responds:

Thank you! Keep making those awesome tracks for me :) lol

SHIFT3 SHIFT3

Great job man! I'm really digging the SHIFT series! Congrats on the Daily Pick!

TechLeSSWaYz responds:

Thank you! I might need a song from you for SHIFT4 lol !

SHIFT SHIFT

Awesome!! I loved it! Congratulations on the Daily Feature!

TechLeSSWaYz responds:

Thanks! ALl thank to you and your awesome track! :)

Radioactive-Decay: Day1 Radioactive-Decay: Day1

Your attention to detail is very impressive. You painted a wonderful 8-bit replica of one of my favorite first person shooters. The dialog (My favorite: "They're waiting for you Jordan, in the tessst chamberrr") and scenes brought a great amount of memories back. The only bug that stuck out to me was that the enemies/items would respawn after reentering an already discovered area. I really appreciate what you are doing with this project and I hope to see more!

UnrealCanine responds:

I'm not sure if I could have non-respawning enemies without adding to the save file

Cuboy: Cubeture 2 Cuboy: Cubeture 2

Great game! Loved the "whining over swords" part as well as everything else in the game. Keep up the great work!

4 IN 1: Story Generator 4 IN 1: Story Generator

Awesome!

This was very creative. I love how you brought the feeling of a Mad-Lib to Newgrounds. This games seems like a genius plan to interact with the community. Tons people posting their own stories through the reviews = genius. I'm honored to have a piece of my music in this game. Good luck in the future!

~Schrader1234

Little-Rena responds:

Thanks :)

Glad you enjoyed the reviews too, lol.

General Dance General Dance

This song is very unique (in the best way possible). Great work!

CzeryWassierSwizier responds:

Thanks!

Chopped Chopin Chopped Chopin

Fantastic work! I enjoyed every last bit of this loop!

CzeryWassierSwizier responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Shores of Dysphoria Shores of Dysphoria

Excellent work, Chemiqals! It's both peaceful and melancholic. It portrays a great variety of emotions. Thanks for sharing.

Chemiqals responds:

Thank YOU for listening! =)

castle4 castle4

You're very talented! I have not come across an illustration of yours that I haven't thoroughly enjoyed. Keep up the great work!

It's Good To Be King It's Good To Be King

Great job!

aniadraws responds:

Thank you !!

Ambient Background Ambient Background

Awesome!

I really dig ambient art. I love the darkness of this picture. It has a late night feeling to it and makes me feel like I'm approaching a neon lit city. Nice work!